Tuesday, October 13, 2009

all-nighters :|

so it is 6:04 in the morning and i haven't gotten any sleep tonight, due to the large amount of homework teachers randomly decided to assign us lately. i know i haven't posted in a while and i'm really sorry if there's anybody that actually enjoys my blogging and that reads my posts constantly: sorry to dissappoint you and make you wait that long. lately, i haven't been doing much except for homework (and i'm talking HUGE amounts of homework), costumes for Olions (the drama club at school) and French Club. anyway, on the 3-day weekend i went to Las Vegas, and *gasp* i actually took decent-looking pictures so...enjoy;)

These are my outfits (nothing fancy, i just wanted to feel comfortable):
These are the shirts i bought at H&M (that only cost me $15, might i add):

I wanted this shirt so bad. I thought it was funny (and, sadly, i thought it was true). my mom didnt find it as funny as i did:


And...more pictures!


hope you had an AWESOME 3-day weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment