Monday, May 25, 2009

$1 jewelry








there was a sale last week at wet seal, one of my favorite stores. and they had $1 jewelry, so i just couldn't help myself.








the pictures pretty much suck, mostly because my camera is not that good and neither are my room lighting, or my photography-taking skills, for that mattter. but i think i captured the essence of the amazing jewelry i got!



the bangles were like, 20 for a dollar. it made me happy.

























the bracelets were a dollar for a sent of 6 or 7, i think. the watches were one dollar each, the earrings also a dollar.


























i don't think i got any of the sunglasses at wet seal, but i really felt like putting them up here.


the dark, simple pair was a present from a romanian magazine.


the cheetah-looking ones i got at deb, most likely for a dollar.


the pink and the purple heart-shaped ones are my favorites. i got them for my birthday, from my friend ellen.


i think at one point i'm going to turn this into a fashion blog...should i?

2 comments: