Monday, May 11, 2009

FML

So I don't know about you, but lately I've been kind of down, as in "my life sucks I want to commit suicide" down. But I've gotten over it. How, you ask? Well, whenever I feel bad, I go to this one AMAZING site that makes me realize that other people have it worse. Maybe you've heard of the site? http://www.fmylife.com ? Even if you didn't know the site until now you should totally check it out. My personal favorites are the sex FMLs, but the other ones are okay, too! So...here's a bunch of FMLs to keep you entertained:

"Today, I tried for the first time putting a condom on my boyfriend using my mouth. I freaked out, swallowed, and started choking on the condom. FML"
"Today, I was about to lose my virginity with my girlfriend of 2 years, when I got an urgent phone call from my 9-year-old sister, telling me I had to come home immediately. My grandma fell off the toilet and got stuck between the bowl and the wall. I'm not making this up. FML"
"Today, while at work in a subscription TV call center, a 71 year old male customer went into explicit detail about the Adult's Only programming that he enjoys, including all the kinky things he learns from said programming and tries out on his 70 year old wife. FML"
"Today, my daughter walked in on me taking a shower. She said, "Hey, yours is the same size as Dylan's!" My daughter has seen Dylan's penis, which apparently is the same size as mine. My daughter and Dylan are 7. FML"

Well, those are just SOME of the amazingly funny yet sad things people go through. Remeber...anytime you feel like your life is bad....it could be worse....you could be one of these unfortunate fellows above.
http://www.fmylife.com, you ROCK my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment