Saturday, May 9, 2009

1st post


So Saturday, May 9th, 2009, 8:21 AM marks a very important day in the life of...well, me! This is the time that I write my 1st ever post in my 1st ever blog. So let's start with the basics: Ada's the name, blogging is my game (well, not yet, but it will be in a while). Anyway I live in the U.S.A., but I'm originally from Romania. I never blogged before, but some of my friends have blogs and besides it looks like loads of fun. And guess what! I promise to be loyal, courteous, steadfast and true to this blog, and the United States of America, both indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. :). The picture above shows my World History teacher's amazing calendar, which has a picture of Romania in it. That makes me muy muy happy! Well...I guess this concludes my 1st post! haha....sorry if it sucks, I'm still getting used to this....

No comments:

Post a Comment