Tuesday, May 12, 2009

EuroRetarded.

I just found out the 1st semifinal of Eurovision took place...I don't really care much for the results except for the fact that Hadise got 1st place(everybody expected that one), Romania made it to the final(!!!), and Switzerland didn't make it(which makes me extremely sad, since their song was absolutely great, yet not eurovision material). I have to admit, this year there's better songs than last year, or other years, but there's nothing that just makes me delete all my other songs and just listen to IT. The only song that I find extremely catchy and amazing is Fairytale, by Alexander Rybak, from Norway. And besides the fact that he's REALLY talented, he's also a MEGA HOTTIE. My best bets for the second semifinal are:
Norway: Fairytale(alexander rybak)-in fact, i will cry if he doesn't make it
Azerbaijan: Always(aysel&arash)-nothing special about the song, but seriously, it's ARASH
Greece: This is Our Night(sakis rouvas)-1.he's hot and male; 2.he's known all over the world;3.the song has a cool video; 4.the song is actually kind of catchy; 5.the guy is hot...(but of course i have already mentioned that).


Well, that's all I can say about eurovision at this point...I'm waiting for the year somebody can actually beat the Verka Serduchka song or the Dustin the Turkey song. To me, those 2 are the most original thing ever! They rocked my eurovision years...until then....vote for ALEXANDER RYBAK in the second semifinal, and hopefully, final. and vote for Romania in the final!


And now I will attempt to post a link to my amazing Alexander rehearsing his amazing Fairytale....since I'm relatively new at this, expect FAILURE.
http://www.eurovision.tv/page/multimedia/videos?id=2481

2 comments:

  1. Ada, I am sorry, but I have to disappoint you. The order in which they are posted on my blog was alleatory, it does not have anything to do with the number of votes each country received.

    Still, everyone at home was getting anxious by the moment, as we noticed that Romania wasn't going to make it to the final. Still, you should be worrying about who's going to qualify in the next semi-finals, there is where the thought competitors are :)

    p.S. I posted on my blog a video with the results. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, really? well i know that usually for the semifinals they don't tell the results in order of the voting. but i just assumed hadise got 1st place anyway...isn't her song everybody's favorite?
    anyway, yes i am worrying about the second semifinal, hence my whole post being about the second semifinal. who are you betting on? oh and i will check out the video. :D

    ReplyDelete